Monday 21 July 2008

People In Pairs

Em pointed out that I befriend alot of people with similar names and it is so very true.
-Erin/Erin (I will be posting about them soon)
-Anne/Anna (I have posted about this, they still both sign as A.)
-Kristin/Kristen (I have posted about this one way back)
-Dan/Dave (Two guys I have known forever, yet rarely post about)
Surprisingly the one I have historically had the most trouble with is Dan/Dave and their names aren't even that similar. For the first few months I knew them I just called them both Dale, as it was so much easier than messing it up all the time. Then Steph started dating one (Dave) and I had to learn the difference. Now I sometimes trip up on the Anne/Anna thing, but not often. I do have to specify to people though which Erin I'm talking about and which Kristin/Kristen. I have moved from saying Second Cup Kristin to calling her Downtown Kristin even though she has moved a bit out of downtown and still works at Second Cup. Mind you I haven't changed from calling the other one, First Year Kristen and she is actually starting her Fourth Year in September.

No comments: