Monday 21 April 2008

The Mysterious A.

Someone commented on the previous post and signed it only with an initial. I had pretty much figured it out to be Anna, as she gave me the scarf she was commenting on but I still felt the need to double check with Anne to see if it was her. Anne confirmed that she wasn't the one but confessed to have used only an initial on an earlier post a couple of weeks back. Similar to the Kristin/Kristen issue, I am now friends with an Anna and an Anne. They are both really awesome easy going people. Anne is the new co-op student at my work from University of Calgary. (Anne-See Left.) She has only been in Ottawa for a few months, but plans to stay until the end of August. I have known Anna for about 3 years, as she lived above Steph, Em, and I at Glen. We weren't friends at that point but soon after she moved into Le Manoir for a while and we became quite close. (Anna-See Right.) I visited her when she spent 6 months in Paris last year. Anne also spent a chunk of time living in Paris, the year before she went to university. She was also born in France. They are both bilingual but are from separate sides of the country. Anna grew up in Nova Scotia and is my maritime girl while Anne is totally west coast and from Alberta. The moral of the story is that I have a diverse group of friends and whether they have the same or similar name as another or not, everyone should sign blog comments so I know who they are. I can get so easily confused!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, my real name is Foxy Cleopatra and I'm black, not white, yo.

-A.

Anonymous said...

muhahahaha. Thanks for putting up a good picture of me.

A.