Sunday 26 September 2010

In A Cocoon

Taylor came to visit this weekend and she came baring gifts. First off she brought Raspberry Squares, which are to die for! Secondly, she gave us two plants and a tree for our apartment and I feel like greenery inside will add to the adult feel. Lastly, for my housewarming gift she got me a set of really good sheets. I will be warm indeed! Bamboo-Blend Sheet Set - 60% Rayon from bamboo and 40% cotton, 320 thread count linens. Bamboo-blend fibers are soft as silk, breathable and come from a sustainable resource. They are cool in the summer and cosy warm in the winter. I have never had a really great set of sheets before, and trust me, there is a difference. They are actually pretty hard to find, since my bed is an Extra-Long Twin and you have to get a special fitted sheet so as to fit it. I slept in them last night and they were amazing. I may go and enjoy them again with a little bit of a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Taylor's really good with the house-warming gifts!

Hope I get to see the place soon. Sounds like its looking better every day!

Teri

Anonymous said...

I am glad you love them Chris! Good sheets are so important.

Love, T