Monday 30 December 2019

Kaylee Is Such A Good Girl

Visiting Steph and Dave (both before and after doing Christmas with my family) so I finally got to see their new puppy!!

Meeting Kaylee - December 30, 2019
Quick snapshot with my phone

The funniest thing is that she doesn't like Jason at all!! Normally dogs are obsessed with Jason and love him so much, so her dislike of him was pretty refreshing for me. She wasn't super in love with me either but she didn't bark at me like she did at him. 

Also, she was a puppy in the summer and she is much larger now. I am sad to have missed seeing her when she was tiny tiny. Steph said she woke up one day and all of a sudden she was a dog. However, she is still super playful and very soft.

1 comment:

Steph said...

We were going through her photos last night and I think the biggest switch happened around the 3-4 months mark. She was still a puppy but she started looking more dog like as her snout got longer around then and she had the biggest growth spurt (at least that's how it looks from her monthly photos). Also, after spending time with Dave's sister's family, we have learned that Kaylee needs more time with males to learn to love them. It took her 6 days to warm up to Jesse, but after that she loved him!