Wednesday 21 November 2018

Summer Solstice

Today is the Winter Solstice, so I thought I would talk about the event I ran exactly 6 months ago! (Though I also ran an event earlier this month, but the summer one was a much larger task.) For 2018 we did a full road closure and at the same time cut almost half the budget. R and I worked very hard and I am so happy with how it all turned out. 

Even though last year I said I had thought the event went well, this year was much much better! I was depressed through most of last summer and part of that was set off by how disappointed I ended up being with the 2017 event. This year's event led into a happy, healthy and enjoyable summer! I am very proud of the 2019 Solstice event that we ran in The Junction.

Jason and Noah were big help as volunteers!
June 23, 2018 - Junction, Toronto

No comments: