Wednesday 4 August 2010

Guest Writer - 5 Categories - Steph

From Stephanie Beach, writer of The Great Abyss:

5 Categories

During any time of the year, Christmas and Birthday included, people can always buy me items from the following five categories:
-Camera supplies/gift card for supplies
---I always have a lens I want to purchase or equipment I am interested in.
-Kitchenaid
---I love Kitchenaid and alongside Nikon and Lowepro, it is one of the few name brands I am really interested in owning.
-Magazine subscriptions
---I love photography, cooking and National Geographic subscriptions. I have a few now but am always looking for more as I prefer non-fiction and magazines are great for that.
-Movies
---Though I have a lot of movies, I can never have enough. As we don’t have cable, movies and TV shows on DVD are our main source of ‘TV’ entertainment.
-Clothing Gift Cards
---Though it would be near impossible for someone to buy me clothes, gift cards to the places I shop are always appreciated as I am constantly wearing out my favourite shirts, pants and skirts. I enjoy stores such as Ricki’s, Reitmans, Old Navy, La Vie en Rose, Bluenotes and other such stores (though some of those really contrast with each other).
I personally think I am easy to shop for as few people really ever seem to have problems buying me things. I do however, have problems buying things for other people as I have gotten into the habit of just asking them what they want and getting that item.

No comments: