Friday 23 July 2010

Wanting To Come Too - My Co-workers

At Justice, I had the greatest, funniest, and strangest set of co-workers. Upon hearing about my big trip, and departure from the public service, they sprung to action and decided to give me the random good-bye present of finger puppets. (See photo on Right.) At lunch on the last day, 10 of them (my team and some friends from other areas in the branch) each presented me with a finger puppet that represented them, and explained why. They came in a little pouch, which I have packed them (and the pins from Kate) in for the trip. I amgoing to put them on in front of important landmarks and take pictures so that they can feel part of the adventure. I miss my work buddies, I really did love the people at Justice!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute!!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE PUPPET MASTER!!! WE LIVE VICARIOUSLY AND ADVENTUROUSLY THROUGH YOU!
DSC