Saturday 20 June 2009

Weekends

Somehow I already have most of my weekends booked for almost the rest of the summer. I also can't believe how small the summer is, when you split it down to just weekends it feels so tiny. Weekdays are often such a write off with work and school that at times it really does feel like I live for Saturdays and Sundays.
June 20 - 21 ---- Vet for Binx, Movie at Mayfair, 3 Essays to write
June 27 - 28 ---- Tea at Billings with Jer, 1 huge Essay to write
July 4 - 5 ---- Probably J's birthday
July 11 - 12 ---- Anne comes and we go to Erin's wedding (WICKED!!)
July 18 - 19 ---- Green Day concert, Jer's birthday
July 25 - 26 ---- Blank (for now)
Aug 1 - 2 ---- Jer, Steph, Dave and I at the cottage
Aug 8 - 9 ---- Still at the cottage chilling with my parents

1 comment:

J.Claire said...

25-26 Elvis Fest Collingwood my place!