Thursday 19 February 2009

The Little Black Book

I don't have a cell phone. I won't get into the reasons now, but I don't. Everyone tends to keep important phone numbers in their cell phones so the days of little address books has past. I still have one though, but I lost it. It has all the phone numbers and most of the addresses for all my friends, family, past lovers, workplaces, etc. As guys tend to call this book their Chicktionary, I have always called my Little Black Book, well either that, or my Dicktionary. (The only pun I ever allow myself to make.) I have bought a new one but the loss of all those numbers was very sad. I have been begging people over Facebook to resend me their information and trying to look some of it up but it has been slow going.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sad!!!

Anonymous said...

Weird coincidence...about half an hour before I read this post, I was thinking to myself, "I should really copy down all the numbers saved in my cell phone in case anything happens to it and I lose all of those numbers". Its like I have a sixth sense and knew you had lost your book...

Teri