Sunday 9 March 2008

Losing Time

I just lost an hour of my life. I guess it is all relative since it was a time change and everyone lost an hour. Spring ahead daylight savings time was last night, but I didn't even figure it out until this afternoon. There was a chance I may have even forgotten totally this time until I went to show up at work Monday morning and would have been late. Now it is Sunday afternoon and I feel even worse about wasting away my day since it is an hour later than I thought it was. There is always talk about not doing the daylight savings time thing anymore and I fully support that, since it is great in the fall but terrible in the spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I figured 'well I am loosing an hour so I might as well loose the whole day' and I spent the entire day light savings day sitting on the couch watching TV.
Love, T