Thursday 2 August 2007

I'm SO Lucky

I almost wish this would stop happening to me so I can learn to be a bit better with money the hard way. But it seems that whenever I have been even the tiniest bit careless with my spending something happens, and I get some unexpected money. It is like a real game of Monopoly and I keep landing on Free Parking.

I have stretched myself a little bit financially with my brothers visit, followed shortly be the trip to Ami's cottage, followed shortly by my upcoming vacation at my own cottage. Last night I opened up a letter that had arrived to find my GST rebate. Normally this is about $60 four times a year but this year it is over $400 and there will be 3 more coming this year each at $90 a piece. So relieving to have, as that pays the rent!

No comments: