Wednesday 6 June 2007

Goodish Morning

I went to a job interview at another Temp Agency today, it went really well. They seem to think I had a lot of skills and could be placed quickly. I feel great about it, so it is definitely bringing me out of the sadness and frustration I have been feeling for the past week. Mind you I stepped in what I think is gum at some point and now the heel on one of my pretty flats is gross, as is the bottom of my pants. You can't just wash gum away, which I'm temped to try, throw the pants in the washing machine and see what happens, no, bad idea. I guess I will have to pick it off, which is totally sick.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sucky about the gum - but fantastic about the job stuff!

Anonymous said...

Chris
Try putting them in the freezer and then the gum may snap off.
Mum