Monday 18 September 2006

Such A Lush

I don't understand it, every time Ter and I hang out, I get drunker. Her boyfriend and I were very out of it, but she just felt a little tipsy. It was a great weekend. I went to see "The Last Kiss", it was decent, if you liked "Gardenstate" you would enjoy it. We spent an afternoon at the St. Jacobs Market, which is huge and amazing. Went out for dinner and drank in the Waterloo Campus Bar. Sunday we drove to Guelph to visit Lina in her adorable stone cottage, she cooked and fed us (shepherds pie) like the incredible housewomen she is, also we stopped by at Teri's cousins little apartment. It was such a good trip, lots of hanging out and catching up with the Crazy T.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you had fun on your trip. :)

Anonymous said...

Me too, thanks for coming :) miss you!

Teri