Sunday 25 June 2006

A Day In The Sun

I forgot my fathers birthday. He was born on the first day of summer, June 21st. I normally remember because everyone is making such a big deal out of it being the official start of summer. I called as soon as I remembered, a few days late, but I missed him since he is off competing in a big sailboat race. Today though was my start to summer. Although I wasn't feeling well, and I worked, and it was a little cloudy, I sunbathed in the sun for a couple of hours. It won't give me much colour, it wasn't as good as a beach, and I didn't get to swim afterwards but it was a start. Here's to a great summer, I want to have a good one for a change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

June 21st, m'dear. June. You haven't missed his birthday if it's in July :)

Christine Sweeton said...

Ok Changed, sorry...