Tuesday 21 June 2011

Watching You

I have said it before, Google Analytics is creepy. Yesterday, I posted twice on Facebook about blogging on Always Standing for 5 years and included links. This led to a huge spike in visitors, which I had anticipated. Google Analytics tells me all about it, want to know what I know?

**Don't judge me on my low blog attendance. Not a lot of people read Always Standing. However, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't. Come back and visit often!! **

Here are some interesting statistics from Google Analytics:

Last week, on Monday, June 13th, 2011
-There were 26 site visits
-From 16 unique computers
-2 visits came from Facebook

Yesterday, on Monday, June 20th, 2011
-There were 51 site visits
-From 36 unique computers
-16 visits came from Facebook

Also, people have been 'googling' my name "Christine Sweeton" and landing on my blog. This has happened 34 times in the last week and a half and they are staying on Always Standing for an average of over 4 minutes each time. I wonder who it is?

See, the creepiness goes both ways...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me. I googled "Christine Sweeton" 34 times just to see if you would notice or not :)

-ERin

Anonymous said...

love it Erin
Chris' mum