Sunday 1 November 2009

Weekends

So no one reads my blog on the weekends. (I have Google Analytics tracking the visitor traffic, significantly less people check the site on Saturdays and Sundays. It's a creepy statistics tool I admit.) But, since it is Day-Light-Savings-Time and I have gained an hour I thought I would write a little post. I have been sick all weekend which has royally sucked!! I missed Erin's party tonight and more than half of the one held last night at my own house. Basically I have been holed up in bed with a wretched sore throat, massive aches, and a runny nose for the better part of a the last couple of days. I hope everyone else is having a better Halloween than I am and that you all dressed up, since costumes are the best part. Happy Halloween, I'm going to continue to drink lots of fluids and hope that this cold passes quickly.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww! No party trifecta? :(

Unknown said...

Aww, hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Can't read it on the weekends if I am at the cottage. I make up for it by reading it all on Tuesdays.
Get well
Mum