Wednesday 22 June 2011

The Mobile Era

People don't use the internet like they used to. With new smart phones people are checking the internet on their full size computers less often. I have a smart phone and I do use it to go online, though pretty much only to check weather, email, and look up the odd address. However, a lot of my friends use their phones for everything but Always Standing is not the greatest on a cell phone - until now. I recently changed a setting that uses a special template when accessed on a mobile phone. It looks like this picture, you can then click the arrows to read the whole post. Hopefully, this helps those that don't like looking things up on a big computer read Always Standing on their phones a little more easily.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm liking it!

Teri

Unknown said...

That's pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

As a proud owner of my very first smart phone, I am tres excited about this!

Love T