Monday 20 June 2011

Five Years And Counting!!

Here's to another five years of Always Standing!!

I missed my big Always Standing anniversary! I was so excited to announce five years of blogging that I often checked back to my first post to make sure I didn't miss the day. However, I still missed the day - it was last week. I started Always Standing on June 12th, 2006. I was 22 and living in Ottawa. Now, I'm 27 and living in Toronto. So much has happened over the last 5 years and almost all of it has been documented on this blog. I've changed houses, friends, cities, schools, boyfriends, jobs, and the list goes on. This is my 1,437th post. (I am going to try to watch for my 1,500th post and catch that one in time.)

Want a trip down memory lane? Randomly click an old year or month in the Archives on the Left side of the screen, or visit some of the Tags on the Right. And as always, feel free to comment on any and all posts!!! (Bloggers live for the comments.)

No comments: