Wednesday 4 June 2014

Third Chart's The Charm

It feels like I am entering my third month of unemployment. It is hard to map this out with any exact science, especially since it sounds like I will be working back at the BIA for most of next week. However, I gave my notice in early January, and I left work to focus more fully on finding my next job in early April. So, now that it is early June that seems like June would be the third month, and as such I have made a new 'Chart' to help me get through this time of transition. I have also upped the number of job applications I am doing each day from 3 to 5. I hope to start the summer at an exciting new stage of my career!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Chris. I am so proud of you for doing this. So many people stay in jobs that don't energize them for years because they aren't brave enough to do this transition. I think you are doing a great job of pushing hard and reevaluating your process as you go. Don't be afraid to have one day a week where you take 30 minutes anx focus on all the good reasons for doing what you are doing. Write them down and stick them around your work space as a reminder!