Friday 11 May 2012

Too Much Twitter?

I have it set up that my Tweets get posted as Facebook updates.

After telling Teri something that she had already read about on Facebook:
Teri: "Yeah, I saw that on your Twitter. Seriously, you are filling up my Facebook with all your status updates. There are so many! Sometimes I think I am on your page looking at your wall but then realize that I'm on my home page and you have just filled it up that much."
I have to agree that hate it when people post too many Facebook status updates, however the culture for Twitter is quite different. I have actually deleted people from Facebook because I found them updating too often. Now maybe people will do that to me. These two social media sites link together easily but their social cultures are not that compatible. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! I will never delete you! On a side note, I rollerbladed throgh Dow's Lake park today and saw all the tulips and thought of you :D

-ERin

Anonymous said...

haha I would never delete you either - your posts are at least interesting, in contrast to the people I have deleted! I don't think its too much. I'm just trying to figure out how Twitter works - maybe its time I join!

Teri