Tuesday 14 September 2010

My Sloth

So here is a lazy post... Go read Steph's post about SINS. Seriously, I was planning on talking about the Seven Deadly Sins and had even started drafting a post about it a few months ago. (This consisted of making a draft post entitled, Do Post On Seven Sins, and that is about it.) I love what Steph has done with this piece as she has pushed it much further than I had been planning as I think I was just going to list them and give a brief descriptor. I also think it is great that there is a small shout out to ANTM. Kristen and I are already planning on continuing the ANTM nights, and the current cycle started last week - How I love Tyra! My Links (on the Left) need a bit of review and update, but as usual I would suggest giving them a click every now and then, there is some great stuff there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:)
This was actually a post I started several months ago when Dave and I actually watched the movies se7en - and just finished the other day.
Thank for the shout out.