Wednesday 15 September 2010

Missing The Moments

I am currently without a camera and that just sucks for so many reasons! Firstly, we are completely repainting our apartment and some Before & After shots would have been amazing. I am unable to document my adventures in the big city of Toronto! Times out with friends will be photo-less. And, I just love having a little camera!!

The saddest thing is something that Kristen brought up, the Roommate Moments. It would be great to have some pictures of the apartment, our work on the apartment, and each other in general. We have had so many Roommate Moments; first meal, setting up the TV, grocery shopping, etc. But no pictures.

I figured I would just throw some old ones up for fun. So here is a shot of Kristen yelling at me and another of me yelling at Kristen, both for apparently no reason...

1 comment:

Drake Sigar said...

A Green tongue means witch, right?