Monday 2 August 2010

LIVE UPDATE - # 10

I have joined the tour and so far it has been wonderful. The group has 11 people and a guide, who is a very nice French woman and has done the trip 5 times already. I am the youngest person in our group with most people around retirement age. There is a couple, two pairs of sisters, a mother - daughter pair, a lone Italian guy, my roommate, and I. My roommate and I will be paired up for the rest of trip. The guy, the daughter, my roommate, and I are younger than the rest, but we all get along. There are other Canadians, also Americans and British. Tonight some of us are going to see an acrobat show and tomorrow we have a trip out to the Great Wall. The train journey starts on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 times eh? Must be some trip! I'm glad you all get along :) Bon Voyage!

Teri