Sunday 1 August 2010

Itinerary Update - Start Of Tour

Pre-Scheduled Post:
As per my trip itinerary (bar any issues/changes/complications etc.)
I should be ....

Starting my tour!!
My Gap Adventures tour starts today. I am meeting the group and guide in the lobby of the Harmony Hotel in Beijing, China at 6pm. The tour highlights, according to them, include visiting Beijing, Forbidden City, Great Wall, Ulaan Baatar, Terelj National Park, Ger stay, Lake Baikal, Listvyanka, Irkutsk, Ekaterinburg, Moscow, and St Petersburg. I may have to agree, I'm excited for all of that over the next 21 days! The tour runs from August 1st, 2010 to August 21st, 2010, starting in Beijing, China and ending in St. Petersburg, Russia. The website describes the trip as "Take an epic journey traversing a quarter of the globe and across three incredible nations. From the charm of imperial Beijing to the opulence of Moscow and St Petersburg, we journey through the vast grassy steppes of Mongolia, the seemingly impenetrable taiga forests of Siberia and the rolling Ural Mountains."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that's alot of googling for me, but I'm going to try and keep up and be a bit of a distance travel buddy. :)

Julia