Tuesday 1 June 2010

Now I Have Everything

I just found out this morning that I can access my Yahoo email at work! This is the final thing. I could always see my blog and quickly got access somehow to post and edit it. I could also log into my online banking too. Then all of Communications got access to social media (since it is the future and we need the government to be more on top of these things - great way to reach the public.) So, that meant Facebook. However, the final element was that I could not get my email, Yahoo Mail was always blocked. When JennD started she could get into her Hotmail which was strange, but I still couldn't get into my personal email. (I was always ok with this, I can understand blocking personal sites like that.) Today a co-worker told me that Yahoo was unblocked and sure enough, it was! The final frontier!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha at RIM it worked the opposite - we had access to everything and they slowly took things away.