Tuesday 1 June 2010

Now With Tags

Finally! All of my posts (at the moment there are over 1,100 of them) have been tagged. It took forever and I'm not kidding. I started mid-January so have been working on it off and on for months now. I was worried about not having enough tags or having too many or them being grossly uneven but I love how it turned out! One small thing, it scares me how big the 'Drinking' tag is.
Most of my friends have their own tags and depending on how often they are mentioned in Always Standing the tags are of various sizes. (This is not a reflection of our friendship.) Also note, tags will evolve and change over time. I have been blogging for more than 4 years now and plan to keep going. Enjoy flipping through the tags and posts they bring you to as it will bring you back to some really old ones.

No comments: