Monday 26 April 2010

Reformatted Again

I had to get My New Pet reformatted again. I somehow got a whole bunch of viruses, despite paying an insane amount of money for McAfee software a few months ago. My poor laptop didn't totally crash, and I was able to run out to buy an external hard drive so as to back up my files right away. However, there was something definitely wrong with it. I hoped it could get fixed, and not completely wiped. Unfortunately the people at Future Shop said that it was the only option. This is particularly frustrating because I know how to do it myself and could have wiped it clean for free! Oh well, a fresh start is always nice. Like I did before, I changed my background picture for good luck. Instead of a cool texture, I now have this interesting glass rose. Also, it is the first time I have ever used something for my desktop background that wasn't right from the Windows options, I found this one online.

2 comments:

Lindz said...

This is here

Unknown said...

I'm sure you know what I'm inclined to say right now :)

Probably have spent just as much money by now!