Thursday 11 June 2009

Breaking The Curse

When I went home last weekend I dropped my laptop off at Acer head office to get it fixed. Until now I had kept my screen background as the green bamboo sticks that comes with Windows Vista. I think that picture cursed my computer. I was so freaked out by that idea that I thought, when I get my laptop back from getting repaired I would not keep using it. Well, it took me forever to pick a new one. I don't like to have personal pictures up, or pictures of people because I would get bored of them and want to change them all the time. (I'm a fan of consistency.) I like to think of my screen as a table or kind of surface and the windows and icons sitting on top of it. It seems strange to have things floating in space in front of a nature scene or picture of a beach. There weren't a lot of options but I ended up picking the blue stones. I needed something bright. It is pretty, but I miss the green.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You could always make the stones green in photoshop?