Sunday 31 January 2010

This Is Why

Tonight is The Grammys, which I enjoy. (I'm really not too big on awards shows but I quite like The Oscars and The Grammys.) However, we don't have cable and being in a basement apartment bunny-ears do nothing. Award Shows are nice to watch as they are happening, not something I would ever want to watch after the fact. (Except if something super exciting happens, then I will look up the clip on YouTube.) Jerrica however was able to find live streaming so is watching it and I get to hear the music in my room and get updates from her. Between the occasional live streaming, Lindsay's downloading, DVDs, broadband websites (both legit and no-so-legit), and YouTube we really don't need our TV to have cable!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never knew how you did it until I moved to England and didn't want to pay my TV license. I get by just fine and probably watch more TV than I used to.

I really do miss just watching random things on TV sometimes though, like Family Channel and TLC. But I guess it's better for me not to do that.