Monday 1 February 2010

Missed It

I have been edging towards 1000 posts and looking forward to blogging about this important Always Standing milestone. However, I missed it. I guess I wasn't paying attention but now we are just past it. So, this is post 1003!!!! I can't believe I have written that much. (Hopefully, for the most part people have found all those posts interesting. If you recently started reading, you could always go back and catch up from the very beginning, I have done that a couple of times and it is kind of strange to see my life and writing change over the years. Keep track of how far you get though, since it is way too much to read in one go.) I hope to bring some changes to the blog over the next little while and I hope to keep on writing well into the future. Here is to my next 1000!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I have enjoyed the process!
Mum