Friday 29 January 2010

But She Likes It

I force Jerrica to watch movies, movies that she clearly has no interest in seeing and I can tell she is only begrudgingly agreeing to watch them, but then, almost always, she likes them. Sometimes she doesn't like them. Most of the time she says, "Wow, that really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Actually it was pretty good, I enjoyed it." Sometimes she ends up loving it so much that it adds into her repertoire of frequently watched and loved movies. To get her to watch them though is a struggle, I often have to repeatedly ask, suggest, and eventually just force it on her. I'm having a bit of a hard time coming up with the full list, since it is really quite extensive. Here are the ones I can remember that she ended up liking (in some cases absolutely loving):
-The Rock
-High School Musical (Loves)
-Much Ado About Nothing
-Shakespeare in Love
-Waiting... (Loves)
-The Fifth Element
-Wet Hot American Summer (Loves)
-The Producers
-Hackers
-The Saint

No comments: