Thursday 28 January 2010

Bad Bad Art Joke

JennB sent this to me as a forward, blame her....

A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre. After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van. However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, "Monsieur, dat is de reason I stole de paintings. I had no Monet, to buy Degas, to make de Van Gogh." See if you have De Gaulle to tell this to someone else. I posted it because I figured I had nothing Toulouse.

4 comments:

Curly JennB said...

Actually you can blame my mom. She sent it to me.

Erin said...

Ah, I think Curly Jenn's mom and my mom have the same comedic taste, she sent that one to me a while back.

Kristen said...

Oh my god, that is amazing... did you come up with that last line??? If so, I am impressed. If not, I'm still impressed because that just made my night.

Jannedals said...

Hahahahaha this is a huge win of a joke.