Sunday 27 September 2009

And Then We Were Awesome

I bought a cheap little bathroom set over 6 months ago; towel rack, hand towel ring, and toilet paper holder. We don't want to use the towel rack so gave it away a while ago. We just need to put two things up. But, I don't own a drill to install them. Eventually I asked our landlord to borrow his. Jerrica and my first attempt didn't go well. Basically it was a total disaster. We abandoned the project for a couple of weeks, leaving some sizable holes in our nicely painted bathroom walls. Today we tried again. Success!! It was a struggle still and at times we were both shaking pretty bad, worried that more things would go wrong. However, we got the hand towel and toilet paper things up, I have never been so proud!!

4 comments:

Jerrica said...

I've never seen anything so beautiful.

ERin said...

thats a pretty nice hand towel rack- very impressive :)

Anonymous said...

How self sufficient! Very impressive.
Mum

Anonymous said...

well done . it gets easier to that kind things the more you do and try it dad