Wednesday 13 May 2009

My First A+

This past semester I received my first A+ in university! I'm very happy. I have a few A's and a bunch of A-'s but never an A+. My GPAs are starting to look good too and now I have a new goal:

At graduation, students with high academic achievement may have this accomplishment recognized by a special notation on their transcript and Diploma. To be awarded High Honours, Highest Honours, Distinction or High Distinction, students must satisfy the appropriate regulations of their faculty and in addition the following university rules. Graduating students in Honours degree programs qualify for graduation with High Honours or with Highest Honours if they have:
High Honours
-Major CGPA of 9.00 or better and an Overall CGPA of 7.00 or better
Highest Honours
-Major CGPA of 10.00 or better and an Overall CGPA of 8.00 or better

I want to get Highest Honours when I graduate. Right now I have a Major CGPA or 10.14 and an Overall CGPA of 7.86, so I think I might be able to do it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!

I totally didn't know that... Maybe I'll get one! If I graduate.

Unknown said...

congratulations.

I totally think you can get the highest honours!! :)

Unknown said...

Hollah! I gave you an award on my blog. Check it!

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE Chris an A+ GREAT THE OTHER MARKS ARE GOOD ALSO KEEP IT GOING LOVE dad A+ A+ A+ sounds good ah