Tuesday 12 May 2009

Falling In Love With JT

Since the N'Sync I have always thought Justin Timberlake was hot. As time passed and he kept making great songs I continued to like him. His continued appearances on Saturday Night Live have really solidified how great I think he is. After this weeks hosting I am seriously in love with the guy. He is awesome.Please take a tour around the internet and watch what I feel are some of his great skits from the past few years visiting SNL.

Dick In A Box - when I started to see him in a new light

All The Single Ladies - when I realised how very very hot he was

Ellis Island Immigrants - this week, when it all came together, I'm in love
(Note: watch for the Sexy Back section and his Britney mention)

2 comments:

Fae said...

I just watched that Ellis Island skit last night, and thought it was hilarious! "But in private.... he tapped that."

Anonymous said...

JT is amazing...but remember JTT?
A.