Thursday 14 May 2009

A Blog Award

There is some Blog Chain Post Thing going around where you are given a Blog Award, then you list 7 things that make you awesome, and then you nominate three other people's blogs and continue the chain, or something along those lines. Heather gave me one on her blog. I feel honoured, it is my first Blog Award. I'm going to mess up the chain a little bit though and not list 7 things that make me awesome. If you read this, and/or you know me, I'm sure you can think of 7 things on your own, or at least I hope you can. (If not, I listed 7 as a comment to Heather's post on her blog, so go look there.) As for my award recipients they are of course all the blogs linked on the right. Especially those of my friend's; Heather's, James', and all of Steph's. I'm pretty selective about my Links section so they are obviously of superior quality. Mind you, Steph has warned me not to check out her Photo Blog for the next month or so as it is all pictures of tulips right now. I'm sure that they are gorgeous as Steph is a great nature as well as macro photographer, though she is right that my fear of the scary waxy demon that is The Tulip will have me avoiding that blog for a while.

1 comment: