Saturday 23 May 2009

Gross!

I decided to ride my bike to campus today. It is a little silly since it is only about a 6 minute walk and a 2 minute bike ride, but I was running late and needed that little bit of extra speed. This is the first time I'm riding my bike this season, and I really need to get it tuned up right away. I accidentally left it outside all winter so it is in rough shape. The worst part is that the bike lock is one of those chains wrapped in blue plastic, well I guess ice got in there or something because when I unlocked my bike I ended up getting covered in gross rusty water!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

....Bahahahahaha

This sounds like something I would do.

Unknown said...

I was afraid to come read this post because of it's title. Hahaha.

I left mine out this winter too. Actually, it's (hopefully) still locked to the fence at 998 Bronson until I can get Jes to pick it up with her van...

Anonymous said...

Man I wish I had a bike! Errbody in E-town rides a bike. I'm stuck indoors for spin, which, although amazingly awesome for your legs, does not have the added benefit of the sun.

-A.