Friday 27 March 2009

Photo & Photoshop Addicted

Her Green Green Eyes
Kristen
By Christine Sweeton
I know that my Media Photography class is pretty much over but it really revived my love of photography. I have arranged with Teri to do a photo shoot with her over Easter. Partly because I miss taking portraits of my friends but mainly because I don't have any nice or recent photos of her. The photo above is from a couple of months ago when I took a bunch of Kristen but I decided to photoshop it a bit this evening. I have now learned how to 'mask' which is opening up a lot of editing options for me, I still need to get better at 'layers' though. For a while I was posting photos so regularly Always Standing was starting to look almost like a Photo Blog, I liked it though, maybe that will continue for a while.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I have blue blue eyes!

Unknown said...

Hey, that's my bed!

Also.. Kristen has blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

Actaully, I think she looks better with green eyes - good creative choice Chris! Who cares what color they really are?
T

Mchilly said...

I can relate, I'm also a photo and photoshop addict lol

Clipping Path said...

I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing