Saturday 28 March 2009

The Eng Guide To Cats

While my engineering days are slipping further and further into the past, I still find my self drawn to the industry. Specifically the humour, it is just my type of humour. Even more than ever before I am loving and keeping up with XKCD and Penny-Arcade comics. Also, as always, I'm in constant search of people who will play Settlers with me. I wish I could abandon these parts of my life and fully embrace the 'Artsy' I am now, but that really doesn't appear to be the case. Ottawa Erin sent me the following video, saying that I would love it. Well, of course she is right, it is awesome and hilarious. I wonder if she sent it because of the cats or because of the amazing combination of engineering and cats.

Usually I don't post so many videos. I had a similar statement below about posting so many pictures. I do mean to write more! As an 'Artsy' I should be more of a writer. Mind you the previous posted video got no comments despite me writing about it as well. This one however is about cats and judging from how many people loved that old post about Cora, I think that this will be appreciated by all. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was rather funny, even to a non cat loving non engineer. Especially the cardboard deconstruction art and the cat yodeling.
Mum

Erin said...

Sent it on behalf of both your engineering and cat loving sides. It's only fair if you represent both parties.

Unknown said...

Omg that was awesome. Corporal cuddling!!