Wednesday 18 March 2009

Media Photography - Slide Show


There is music that goes with this. It is all arranged to "Get A Little Help From My Friends" and I would like to say that it is arranged perfectly to the song. Slide change to the beat, it is pretty cool. Anyway the sound doesn't work and the pretty fade and wipe slide transitions I have didn't convert over either. Changing a powerpoint to a flash file was much harder than I thought, and I have given up trying. This will have to do. Next time you see me, ask to see it on my computer, I'm really proud of it and it is really nice with the music.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks really good - I am sure it is even better with the music. I will have to check it out next time I see you.
Just one thing - I am pretty sure though that #9 was a photo of Teri that I took way back (I believe at Ashley's place one summer during a game of trivial pursuit)

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks so cute! I sang the song in my head while it played! Great job!

- T

Christine Sweeton said...

Shit, you took it Steph? I remember it is from way back and that is where it was taken but I thought for some reason I had taken it. I guess not, I will replace it with another "Do you worry 'cause your alone" photo. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Very good!!

Teri