Wednesday 18 March 2009

Stupid Spring Cold

I think I get one every year, a cold just as the weather is changing. The few days in Ottawa have been so nice, bright, sunny, warm. Everyone is out walking around and talking about spring. Then yesterday I get sick. At first I couldn't even figure out what it was the flu, a cold, something else. It totally wiped me out and I have been in bed sleeping for pretty much the last 48 hours. It has turned out to be a cold and my nose is running constantly. I need to get back to the real world tomorrow since I have missed all the work and school that I can really afford to right now. I don't really have any day-time cold medicine and I will have to pick some up tomorrow. It will be a rough day until I get it which probably won't be until after work and class.

No comments: