Thursday 19 March 2009

NOTE Media Photography - Slide Show

It turns out that I accidentally stole a photo for my slide show. I'm really glad that I posted it here before handing it in since my error was caught. (Not that the prof would know, but I try to keep a high level artistic ethics and integrity.) Turns out the photo of Teri was taken by Steph. I have since removed it in the original slide show that I'm handing in (and will be showing people on my computer so they can hear the music.) I replaced it with the photo on the right. This sadly means that Teri isn't in it anymore but I just don't have any pictures of her that I didn't use flash with. I'm not going to turn the corrected powerpoint into flash again because it takes so long.
NOTE: While watching the slide show below, all photo are taken by me except the black and white square one with the thin black frame, the one of Teri if you know what she looks like, as it was taken by STEPHANIE BEACH.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No biggie - I was 100% confident that it was a complete mistake and not done on purpose. :)

Anonymous said...

high level of integrity eh?
-Nick Ross