Friday 23 January 2009

Flowcharts

I do love the flowchart humour, maybe it is a small leftover from my engineering days. There are tons of them. The Boy House used to have one on the fridge detailing, if you were Catholic, whether you could have sex. I wanted to have a huge post and just put as many good ones up as I could find, but four will do. Click on them to get a bigger picture. The first two are from xkcd and the later two are from an e-mail Ter sent me today at work. They both should have the title of 'What Goes Through Your Mind When The Opposite Sex Asks You To Have A Drink' (The last one is so horribly true. How do we all get so crazy? I'm definitely included in that.)













1 comment:

Fae said...

I loved this.

I really enjoyed the flowcharts tonight. (Yes, I lurked your profile from Heather's.)