Sunday 8 June 2008

Guilty Pleasure

Anna got me the third season of The Girls Next Door for my birthday. I only watch two reality TV shows and it is one of them. The competition style one I like is America's Next Top Model but the celebrity life one is The Girls Next Door. I guess I enjoy watching sexy glamorous women, I just so want to be them. The money, the fame, the frivolous activities, always looking so thin and beautiful.;I would love to be a model. The Girls Next Door follows around Hugh Hefners three girlfriends, who all live at the Playboy Mansion. The show is so addictive, I could watch it all day. The tagline on the DVD is 'We call it a fantasy. They call it home." So true, all they do it play, which is fitting seeing as they are 'Playmates'. It is just huge party after huge party, massive celebrations for all the holidays, and little costumes worn for everything. I think I want that life, I would even enjoy the odd nude photoshoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sort of guilty about enabling this.
A.

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I really really really don't get this.
Mum