Friday 6 June 2008

Beginning and End

My two roommates are at totally opposite stages of their university careers, as I sit in the middle looking both ways. Emily just received official notification that she has graduated with her B.A. in Geography and is having her degree mailed to her. She says she isn't going to attend her convocation but I hope she changes her mind since it truly is a monumental event that should be celebrated. She is done her undergrad and should be proud. On the same day, Jerrica got into Carleton. I'm so proud of her and she is so very excited, pouring over the admissions and registrations info that was sent. Such a fresh faced start to it all as she heads off to university for the first time in September. My best wishes and love to both of them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for Jerrica! Yay!

And Emily should totally go to her convocation - it is such an accomplishment to finish school like that :) Would it be the same one as mine - next week?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both!

And then there are some, like me, who will be stuck in the institution for the rest of their lives...

-A.

p.s. it's raining in calgary.

Anonymous said...

I want to stay in school forever!

Congratulations to both of them!

Teri

Anonymous said...

Chris
Please congratulate both from me.
Mum