Thursday 27 March 2008

So Happy

I am back on my drugs! Well not all of them, I went off the Birth Control this month and have to wait before I can start taking it again. But I have them, so I'm ready. I have spent the last week on and off the 'important pills' both the Adderall and the Wellburtin. It was a long ordeal; as I ran out, had a mix up with getting them picked up, everything being closed on the long weekend, then leaving them in my brothers car, not realising until he drove the 6 hours home, having issues with our national postal services, and further issues with the internal mailroom at work. Finally though, I got them and I took them. I'm happy to have made it through in one piece; mentally, emotionally, and physically. I tried my best while I was off them. Staying positive. Going outside. Doing some light exercise. Now on the other side of it all, 5 hours after taking them, and I can feel them working. Possibly the placebo effect but I don't care. I'm happy and I want to stay happy forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better :)

Kristin

Unknown said...

Wow Kristin is on top of the comments! I read but don't always comment. I've been superbusy lately but things will calm down next week and I'll be at home with free long distance so I'll call you at the end of next week! Miss you!