Wednesday 26 March 2008

Click To Give

I have know about this site for a long time. I wish I did it everyday, which makes me think I should put it as one of my blog links or sign up for the daily reminder e-mail. I'm not going to do either, but I have it bookmarked so hopefully I will start going more often. It is actually six sites in one. On each of the sites, each day, you click this big button and sponsors donate to charity. Basically the site has a deal with it's advertisers, that they pay per site visit, but instead of having a site visit counter, they have the button which visitors click. All it takes is time, you are basically becoming a whore for the advertisers but when your too poor to give to charity yourself it isn't a bad idea. Go to the site and scroll through the tabs to click on each site - The Hunger Site, The Breast Cancer Site, The Child Health Site, The Literacy Site, The Rainforest Site, and The Animal Rescue Site. Bookmark it and do it everyday if you can. Of course there is more to do on each site then just clicking, you can buy products, or research the cause.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the link. I'll have to do some clicking! :)

Kristin