Saturday 13 October 2007

I Want To Go Now

Steph and I just bought our plane tickets for our trip to London, England in the new year. Our original plan was to go from January 11-22. We waited too long to buy the tickets and the prices jumped. We have decided to instead go January 15-25. This works much better for us as the tickets were $75 cheaper then even our original plan, also the hostel we are staying in gets more expensive during the weekends and these 10 days only span one weekend instead of two, saving another $32. The plan is to start my next contract with the government on January 29th, the Monday after I return. What I have to figure out now is what I'm doing with the first 15 days of January, right now I'm unemployed during that time. My Temp Agency may have something for me, I may go home for a while, or possibly My Cool Boss at Subway will let me work for a week or so. We will see. The hardest thing of all is that I'm so excited I want to be going now, LONDON BABY!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness I can't wait!!!