Tuesday 9 October 2007

Riding The Greyhound

The buses I had to take to and from home this Thanksgiving weekend were horrible. They really made me question whether it was worth it to come home for such a short period of time. I knew I wouldn't see my parents, brother, or Teri for a while so I made the trek. Riding the bus, especially during busy weekends is terrible. You want to be sick because the person in front of you smells so bad, you can't read because the light above you is broken, you aren't comfortable because the person beside you is taking up too much room, and you can't sleep because the person behind you won't stop talking. Talking about his 'baby's mama' I might add. Oh Brantford you can be so white trash at times. I used to love the bus because it was so cheap and easy to use. They run all the time and whisk you away to family, friends, or fun cities. Now I think I have tired of the trips and want to find a better way to travel.

No comments: