Monday 24 September 2007

Tooth Care Snag

I have found a snag in my new and improved tooth care routine. I'm flossing every morning and brushing my teeth in a new way suggested by my dentist (softly and in only one directions, up or down from the gums.) I wanted to finish off the whole ordeal with a swish of Listerine to further improve my mouth care. Listerine is supposed to prevent tater, plaque, and gingivitis. (Evil Gingivitis.) Well I bought it last weekend when I went to Shoppers with Steph but I didn't start using it until today, and it is TERRIBLE. I can't stand the taste it nearly made me sick. I didn't have time to drink anything or wash it away until I got to work this morning so I nearly gagged on my bike ride. I'm never using that stuff again, the flossing and brushing will have to be enough!

No comments: